Thursday, February 19, 2015

Move it Baby!

The most exciting and thrilling part of this phase is the baby movement - its like magic. Everything becomes more real and beautiful once baby starts moving within. While I can remember sweet little pokes and kicks from Aanya's time, this time am much more attentive, experienced and aware of every single development happening at each month. 

So around December (around 5th month, 18-19 weeks), I began feeling soft movements here and there. It felt like a little butterfly trying to flutter wings within. Slowly the flutters turned into tiny, soft pokes. And by January (6th month, 25-26 weeks) it began feeling a lot real - tiny feet or elbows trying to make space within!

And now in February (7th month, 29 weeks), I guess the room is shrinking and you're growing! So quite a few pokes, kicks, moves thrill me throughout the day. It feels really cute and adorable to know that something so magical is happening within. Sometimes you almost shake me from side to side - feels like a roller coaster ride going on within me! And may be once you are with us, I will miss these little squirms and pokes inside me... I fondly remember how I felt sharp pokes during last two months before Aanya was born... And this time I've been extra careful to notice the movements... Just love these squirms, specially after a meal. I really do wonder how it feels being right there with so little space to move around... but that's what Nature is - wonderful & adjusting in every manner! 

We're getting ready to welcome you and cannot wait to meet you. Everything is being planned around you now.Your big sister is so excited already... she keeps asking when you will arrive. There are a million questions she asks about you, a trillion things she wants to do when you arrive. I have noted it all for her and you so you both can enjoy those little snippets when you grow up.

The nursery decor, baby essentials & so many other preparations are already underway. Of course none of this will really matter right now, but am too excited to get the best - I guess I was too naive & inexperienced with Aanya's birth. Although I've tried to make everything special for her, but the birth preparations were not as planned as they are now. How I wish I had made cute arrangements for her room decor too. Nevertheless, I did try later when she turned One.

But this time the arrangements are more professional I'd say! :) - Let me reserve all this for another post - complete with pictures and detailed work that's being put in to create the best for you!

We already love you so much sweet little baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment