Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Second News!

Okay am late in posting about my first cupcake - all those little snippets & stories that have enthralled us for all these four years. And while I've just begun writing about her little world of four years, there's news in the current time!

We're excited to welcome our second little cupcake in our world that's already swelling with love that Aanya has filled us up with! I'm expecting again & this time the due date is around May 10th 2015!

Its already 6 weeks for me and I'd like to jot down how I'm feeling!

1) Around 5th week I began feeling queasy & now the nausea seems to be brewing within me like a volcano waiting to erupt! 
2) Sleep is good.
3) Feel disconnected through the entire day - firstly my daily dose of tea is totally off my life! And secondly I don't know why but I feel quite low and uneasy to be able to do anything exciting. Nevertheless, Aanya brings smiles to my otherwise dull and boring status. 
4) Cravings are there, sometimes. Not too strong, but some like citrus fruits, fresh veggies, mint, tomato soup etc.

And of course, the baby is size of a lentil! 

So that's for my current status. It will be now past & present in all posts from here on! 

And a pic I thought I should click & save for future!

No comments:

Post a Comment