Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Making it Three!

I’m four years late! I should have begun earlier. And yet I could not.
But today, as I finally start writing about my life changing event, I feel its better late than never!
In the month of March 2009, I decided to create & bring into this world a tiny little Sugar Cupcake! And its nothing to do with bakery. A tiny little energy, that was perhaps floating around somewhere in this world, finally came to take shape within me & entered this world as our first bundle of joy!
She’s Aanya. My sugar cupcake. Piece of my heart. My smile, my joy, my happiness – my Life!
And I’d love to say that I was born as a mother, when she was born. And she continues to give me lessons I’d never ever learn from anyone else, no matter what!
Loads to write on our four year journey so far… Gotta wander in the memory lanes … And dig out those precious moments I never wish to forget or let fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment