Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Our Preparations for our little Cupcake - I

In my previous post I mentioned many preparations that have been going on for your arrival dear baby. And now am almost done with gathering stuff from every nook and corner! So a few pics to show you the tiny surprises we've been shopping, collecting, searching & buying.

I did a little photoshoot of Aanya along with all the teeny weeny clothes we've bought for you. These are so cute, I can't wait to see you wearing them. I specially love the Catasy Onesies & the Sailor print Onesie we've bought. Actually I adore the Star print, Polka Dots print too. So difficult to say which one is my favorite! Actually they all are. 
Doesn't really matter whether you'll be our little boy or girl. The clothes will just look as sweet.



Your sister was just thrilled to pose as she got to apply makeup! She loves makeup and made me click another round of photos in the evening!







The last pic is soft & cute washcloths from Gerber. They are so soft & best of all, available in prints I love, love love!

So these are a few of the cute little clothes that I can't wait to see you in. And we all are excited to have you tucked cozily in our arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment